Do you love sushi? Do you know how to make the perfect sushi? It's been well known for over 30 years that our very own Chef Lisa Hirano makes the most deeeeelicious sushii....not too sweet, not too vinegary...not bland....not overpowering....not too dry....not too mushy, but JUST RIGHT!
You are invited to watch how she miraculously turns plain white rice into the most yummy sushii. You'll feel like you're eating sushii in Japan! 😀
Date: Sunday, Sept 9th
Place: Kristiann Johnson's home (1651 Topeka Ave, San Jose)
RSVP to Lisa and Kristiann by THIS FRIDAY, Sept 1st.
What to bring:
1) . Bring a bamboo sushii rolling mat if you have one.
2) . If you want Lisa to buy one for you, please let her know.
3) . If you already know Lisa's secrets, then come for fun, fellowship, and food.
4) . Bring your thinking brain for the game. Special prize for winner!
5) . INVITE TWO FRIENDS TO COME!
If you would be willing to do a devotional or your testimony at this event, please let us know.